Laurel oil is suitable for several uses:
- Inhaled, it gently reactivates energy, it strengthens the ability to concentrate and memory; it is useful in case of exhaustion, fatigue and stress.
- Rebalancing of the skin, it restores the sebaceous balance in dermatitis that often causes acne and inflammation.
- Rubbed regularly and constantly on the scalp, it stimulates microcirculation, favoring oxygenation and nourishment of the tissues. It is an effective remedy for strengthening hair and preventing hair loss.
- Digestive, 2 drops of Laurel essential oil in a teaspoon of honey after meals, helps digestion and calms stomach pains.
- Massaged on the stomach diluted in vegetable oil, it performs a relaxing action. It is useful for spasms, irritable bowel and meteorism.
- Diffusion in the room: 1 drop of Laurel essential oil for every square meter can help to eliminate insects (use a special diffuser for essential oils).
- Massage Oil: dilute 4 to 6% of laurel essential oil in 100 ml. of sweet almond oil and rub. It is useful in case of pain and muscle tears.
How can you prepare Laurel oillyte?
Recipe to prepare Laurel essential oil at home
With the leaves:
- Wash, dry and chop a dozen Laurel leaves and leave them to macerate in about 250 ml of olive oil for about fifteen days.
- Stir the mixture occasionally.
- After fifteen days, you can filter and start using it.
With fresh berries:
- Crush 50 grams of fresh Laurel berries in a mortar.
- Pour them into an airtight dark glass container.
- Add 300 ml. of olive oil until they are covered, close and place the jar near a heat source, letting it rest for a month.
- Then keep the jar in a cool place and away from sunlight, filtering a small amount at the time of use.
Laurel oilyte with anti-inflammatory action
With laurel berries it is possible to obtain an anti-inflammatory, relaxing and analgesic oil, to be applied locally in order to counteract rheumatic or muscle pain, various types of trauma, bruising and to facilitate functional recovery of the joints after casts.
On an emotional level
The essential Laurel oil seems to have beneficial effects on emotions.
It favors self-confidence, psychic awareness and intuition, "making the impossible possible", helps to reflect and process events in order to comprehend them and thus be able to govern them. In fact, the laurel is perfect for people who have to govern or direct, it combines strength and firmness.